Resumption of Weddings in Church
With the resumption of the public celebration of Weddings in church the follow guidelines are effective until further notice
- Only the marriage ceremony (not Mass) may be celebrated in church
- Number of persons present should follow directives for public “in church” Masses, presently 50 persons.
- All present must wear masks (except bride and groom) with social distancing to be observed throughout the celebration.
- Worship aids or other booklets, hymnals, papers and programs are not to be distributed/used in church.
- The sign of peace and any physical contact between participants, except the bride and groom, is prohibited.
- Greeting at the doors is prohibited. Any receiving line is prohibited; participants should exit the church immediately after the ceremony.
- Group photographs in church after the ceremony are prohibited.
- Live-streaming of the ceremony is permitted and encouraged.